I started this blog in October as a means to keep myself sane while re-entering the restaurant world VERY reluctantly (Thank you, American economy). I never imagined it would grow as it has.... I honestly believed only a handful of people would read it. (Hi Mom.)
Three months have flown by, and I'm now part of this amazing blogger community, and getting recognized! It seems I've been nominated for an LOL Award by THREE different bloggers! While it may be a chain letter kind of thing, I'm honored and and happy to keep others laughing!
Now, I'll pass it along and follow the rules:
Rule #1: Link to the person who gave you this award (in a post, or in your sidebar, wherever you have this):
Thank you The Restaurant Manager, Your Friendly Neighborhood Barista, and F*ck My Table!!
Rule #2: Pass the award along to seven other people who post about at least slightly amusing things and tell them (by emailing them or commenting on a post, etc.):
1) F*ck My Table (I'm obsessed with your blog!)
2) Hooters According to Sauce
3) The Restaurant Manager
4) The Only-Slightly-Cranky Waitress
5) Your Friendly Neighborhood Barista
6) The Lexingtonienne
7) The Educated Server
Rule #3: Say seven things about yourself that no one knows (or at least you think no one knows).
1) Macaroni & Cheese is still one of my favorite meals (and I'm 26)
2) I love to throw away trash/give away old stuff
3) I want to open my own restaurant one day
4) I am a nomad
5) I'm scared of ladders
6) When I was younger, I was CONVINCED I discovered Destiny's Child
7) I have 11 toes. HAHA jk ;)
Rule #4: Pass on the rules