Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Fake Out

You know, I'm willing to admit when my serving is having an 'off day.' And frankly, the last few shifts have been horrible. When it's slow, I just can't get into the groove of things and mistakes happen.



To add insult to injury, I had a guest pull something that left my jaw WIDE OPEN.

There I was, scrambling through a somewhat busy restaurant when I saw two middle-aged women walking down the aisle to exit the restaurant. Even though I had to go dump dishes in the kitchen, ring in a dessert, box food, and print out a check was in a bit of a hurry, I kindly stopped to let them pass first. "Give the guests the right of way," right???

Well just as the second woman passes, I start to go, and BOOM...
She jumps backward and fakes me out!!!

WTF?!?

She laughed and said, "You were waiting so patiently I just had to fake you out."

Very funny....bitch.

3 comments:

  1. Should have knocked her on her ass!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wanted to pour the entire pitcher of ice water I was holding ...on her head! BTW, thanks for checking out my blog! I added you to my blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great blog. Looking forward to your post! Thank you for adding me to your blogroll I appreciate it!! I added you to mine as well! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...