Friday, April 29, 2011

Timing is Everything

Well...
Tomorrow I leave for three weeks of vacation! This week every shift felt like it dragged on...GET ME OUT OF HERE!

And then...like a miracle, I received a job offer for my first "Big Girl Job!"

It was a very bizarre feeling to walk into Bloggiano's last night, and submit my resignation.

Dear Managers,
I know I'm leaving for vacation in two days, but....uh...I'm not coming back.
Thanks for everything!
Sincerely,
Lindsay



Probably the saddest only sad part about quitting my restaurant life (hopefully for good) is that it must mean the end of Gratuity Not Included. Booooo! After enjoying writing this blog for 7 months, I'm very sad to give it up!

 This is not the end of my writing career. Shit. 
What the hell am I going to write about now?

4 comments:

  1. Great blog Lindsay. Let us know where you plan on taking your writing talents next!
    Enjoy the vacation- Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure your new job will provide things that might annoy you to the point that you take to the interwebs to rant. Don't shut this blog down just yet - and have a good vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the "big girl job!" I hope that things go well for you as you start this new adventure. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...